Scott Jackson is an established licensed guide in NH & ME. He has spent many years as a bush pilot, trapper, hunter & fisherman in America’s greatest frontier called Alaska. After relocating to New Hampshire, Scott and his wife Barb together have built the New Hampshire Outdoor Learning Center which focuses on teaching outdoorsman/women a variety of outdoor classes not offered anywhere else. Scott’s passion for the outdoors compliments his extensive experience and is demonstrated in every class he teaches.
Scott joins us today to discuss his school and how you learn more about hunting, fishing, camping, wilderness survival, archery, firearms boating and everything outdoors. The New Hampshire Outdoor learning center is an organization dedicated to advanced skillset training that will allow you to master the outdoors and enhance your experiences and success in the woods and on the waters.
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1356
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- New Hampshire Outdoor Learning
- NHOL on Facebook
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Steven Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
- John Pugliano – Investable Wealth – Investing and Finance
- Gary Collins – PrimalPowerMethod.com – Health and Nutrition (primal/paleo/etc)
- Michael Jordan – The Bee Whisper – All Things Bees
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.