Time to pick our heads up from prepping a bit to take a look at the current economic threats, some forward looking trends and to evaluate if we are at the bottom, still dropping or worse and what that means for us in the modern survivalist community.
Tune in today to hear…
- The 2009 US Federal Deficit will top more then 1.2 Trillion Dollars (link to source story)
- China may not continue to loan money to the US, what this means (link to source story)
- Why China has loaned us money up till now (it isn’t what you think)
- Retail numbers are down double what was expected (link to source story)
- Rham Emanuel says, You never want a serious crisis to go to waste and what that means to us (link to source story)
- Chrysler is selling off the iconic American brand of Jeep (link to source story)
- Mortgages are up but only on refinancing, no one is buying, what’s up with those billions of stimulus (link to source story)
- Democratic Congressional Leaders are Already Turning on Obama, what we can learn from that (link to source story)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.