Episode-119- Listener Feedback Jan 9 2009
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (20.2MB)
Today we take the time to answer a few questions that have been submitted by our listeners on a variety of subjects for the modern survivalist from instilling solid values in children to getting started from zero.
Tune in to today’s show to hear…
- Some advice for the modern survivalist parent
- The real meaning of the proverb, “train a child in the way that he should go”
- Advice for the brand new “survivalist”
- Why you must focus on getting out of debt
- The value of recording your progress
- Thoughts on understand and minimizing dependence on the systems
- How I came to become a modern survivalist myself
Resources for Today’s Show
- Starting from Zero – An early podcast for the new survivalist – the audio is ruff.
- Our Forum – Connect with Others and Share Your Progress
Take away my guns ,They know right where to go to get a consealed carry gun , you have told them !
Enjoyed today’s show Jack, once again thanks for all your efforts to help us out. I’ve always wondered about your personal history, so you answered those questions finally. The idea of planting a tree with your son and taking a picture every year was very touching, that is a great idea and in my mind exemplifies an important part of being a parent!
Once again, great show! Thanks for sharing about your past. I had a feeling you had a trying childhood. I could tell by how much emphasis you place on your family, even your pets. Thanks also for sharing about your dad. It made me realize how important my kids are and that they need to be the number one focus in my life.
You are so right. I have a 35 year old son and a 32 year old daughter and they both will tell you the most loving thing I did is let go. If I had held on they would have rebelled and never chose the life we tried to teach them. Truth is they prooved me wrong on some things and went past our expectations but core values are the same.