Today we take a look at developing eight conventional and unconventional skills for the survival gardener. Ways that you can maximize production, protect your crops, extend your seasons and maximize space.
I am also going to do a follow up on my comments about the Arizona immigration bill yesterday, giving you what Paul Harvey would call “the rest of the story”.
Join me today as we discuss…
- Succession planting
- Guerrilla gardening
- Companion planting
- Container gardening
- Sheet mulching and rough mulching
- Water harvesting
- Wildlife identification
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Common Sense Prep – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Video tour of my survival garden this year so far
- John Libscomb’s Survival Gardening Video
- The Berkey Guy’s Contest – Win Free Berkey Stuff!
- Ron Hood’s Survival.com Magazine
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.