I have talked a lot about personal liberty lately from the stand point of first you must think for yourself or you have no liberty. This has prompted some requests such as “fine but once you start doing so what do you do next, what actions does a person no awakening take to be more independently liberated?
One some levels this is what we discuss every single day on TSP. On another level it is a difficult request to answer. In someways what a person is saying is YOU tell ME what I should do with MY liberty. As you can see that in and of itself is a problem.
That said one can be taught how to design a building and then use total freedom in said design as long as they follow certain rules. In other words the building must have a foundation capable of holding it up, there are engineering laws (natural not man made) that you must follow or the building will fail, etc.
Lifestyle design is much the same. Your final design is yours, you are free to design it as you see fit. But there are laws to this. Debt will erode your wealth. A soul sucking job will suck your soul. Belief in a lie will drain your energy from your own needs to the will of others. We will discuss this and more today.
Join Me Today to Learn…
- Why you must design your life if you want freedom
- A brief recap on why independent thought is necessary for personal freedom
- How I define personal liberty and why you must write your own definition
- Why the elimination of consumer debt is a non optional step
- The need for two partners being all in eventually in a two partner relationship
- Why preparedness (at least basic) must be part of this
- Why you have to shut off the TV and stop being mad about the wrong things
- Why some should “write it down” and others should not
- How this is different from “life coaching” and “motivational speaker” BS
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1391
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.