Josh is an independent butcher, entrepreneur and agorist. After stumbling into a career at a full service meat processor and learning a dying art, he stepped away to help individual ranchers and homesteaders process large livestock at home.
He currently is working to navigate the state’s stance on professional processing, while offering consultations and training for those looking to learn home processing as Liberty Meat Solutions. In addition to consulting, he runs a live broadcast and podcast by the same name, and is launching Renagade Butcher seasonings through crypto-only crowdfunding.
He joins us today to discuss decentralizing meat processing, self processing on the homestead and ton of other cool stuff, including gear, tips, cooking and more.
Resources for today’s show
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- SOE Tactical Gear – Where I get all my cool shirts
Sponsors of the Day…
- Get the Exodus Wallet
- The Trezor Model T Hardware Wallet
- The Trezor Model 1 Hardware Wallet
- How to Pair Trezor with Exodus
- Buy Crypto Safe and Easy on CoinBase
- My Favorite NoKYC Crypto Exchange CoinEx
- Buy Bitcoin with Strike
- Buy Bitcoin with Swan Bitcoin – Not Active Yet
- How To Make Your Own Crypto Steel Recovery Seed Backup for Only $3.35
- Get Wallet of Satoshi
- Get the Breez App, Use and Stream Lightning to your Favorite Podcasters
- Learn about Lightning at Tip Lightning
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.