Just a quick preliminary announcement. Our fall workshop this year will be from Nov. 8-12. Basic schedule as follows
- Wednesday the 8th, show up, set up camp if you are camping, social night with beers and brats.
- Thursday – Saturday – 5 classes a day, meals served. Barter blanket on Friday night. Lots of fun as always.
- Sunday – All students to leave property by 11 AM so Dorothy and I can recover.
Instructors this year, confirmed so far….
- David Seigler – Automation and High Production Food Systems
- Nicole Sauce – Building Sites with Word Press and a Second Session TBD
- Vin Armani – Two great sessions on Crypto Savagery and Crypto Currency
- Nick Ferguson – Awesome stuff on permaculture as always.
- John Pugliano – Building Wealth and Building Lifestyle Businesses
- Patrick Roehrman – Will be doing a knife building class. Limited seats.
- Michael Jordan – Not yet confirmed but Mead is the plan.
- Some Guy Named Jack – Lots of cool stuff.
Each day will end with a panel, my view is the panels alone are worth the cost of admission.
- Day One Panel – Panel of Jack Spirko, Vin Armani, David Seigler, Nicole Sauce (topic entrepreneurship)
- Day Two Panel – Panel of Jack Spirko, Nick Ferguson, David Seigler (topic High Production Food Systems)
- Day Three Panel – Panel of ALL INSTUCTORS (topic ask us anything)
More details to come, this week and on tomorrow’s show. Right now I plan to open the class for deposits on Thursday, the 14th next week. If you want to check into rough air fare in advance, the best airport is DFW but you can also look at Love Field.
Again more details to follow. As always for the first 48 hours we open to MSB only. Generally we sell out in that time.