I have blunt hard news today, we as a society are economically screwed! Yes this has been true for a long time but the current screw job is much different and much worse. The CoVid shutdowns and government responses to them are the largest self inflicted wound in the history of man kind.
As crazy as it is, the resulting recovery as this begins to unwind is when the real problems will start. Think of this like a very uncommon medical scenario that is actually quite common on medical TV shows. The lack of connected reality here is perfect given that governments in ability to understand reality caused this in the first place.
So here it is, there is a car wreck, a collapsed building, etc. Our heroes rush in to save the victims. They find a person in pretty decent spirits, one who they think is going to be fine but they realize that a large weight has crushed them. There is no choice but to remove the weight but when they do the bleeding will be fatal. The victim is informed, may be mom or dad come in to hold their hand. Our heroes take off the weight, then try in vain to stop the bleeding. We all choke back a tear as the victim dies. Stop crying he is an actor folks!
You may soon though want to cry for yourself. We were “crushed” but an economic shutdown like nothing that has ever hit the world before and at a time when the economy was booming like it never had before. The weight crushing us is being lifted off. The doctors are trying to do so slowing in an attempt to “save the patient”. While this patient won’t die, it will be crippled likely for life and never likely return to where it was prior to the crushing.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- How we got here
- The patient got a cold
- We dropped a building on him to save him
- Some how he lived
- When the building comes off he is in danger of bleeding out
- Where we are
- The pipeline hack is not why we have a fuel shortage but it sure didn’t help
- A fuel shortage equals an everything shortage
- There is already and everything shortage
- There are also climate driven food scaricities
- On top if the the oligarchs and technocrats are leveraging the situation to further their goals
- What happens next
- As the world reopens the real bleeding starts
- There is not enough quickclot in the world to stop it or narcotics to numb the pain
- The unwinding is a 18-24 month cycle (if nothing else major goes wrong0
- After that the patient is in a wheel chair for years, he may some day walk on crutches
- What you need to do
- Develop systems to do more with less
- Do what we have been teaching here for 13 years now
- Realize there will also be opportunities, as I keep saying fortunes were built in the great depression
- Please get the hell away from “flash point cities”
- Develop your own networks (FreedomCells, etc)
- Final Thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Buy Bitcoin on CoinBase
- On the Road Again – Willie Nelson
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.