Today is Friday so it is time for our ask expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third provide any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss
- Jack with a huge thank you to the community
- Jack with a bit on the next Nov. TSP workshop
- Geoff Lawton on lower maintenance permaculture for the traveler
- Ben Falk on using wood stoves for hot water in summer
- Michale Jordan on “conventional bee keeping” the good, bad and ugly
- Erica Strauss on making REAL yogurt at home, so easy you won’t but it ever again
- Gary Collins on how much “good bacteria” in the gut is enough or too much
- Steven Harris on powering your furnace during a power failure
- John Pugliano on when to buy vs. rent a house
- Nick Ferguson on when and how to fertilize tree seedlings in your nursery
- Keith Snow on food processors vs. blenders – the difference and why it matters
- Darby Simpson on dealing with Wyle E Coyote Super Genius
- Jack on why business ownership is the greatest step you can take toward freedom
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1629
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- ITS Tactical
- Harvest Eating
- Old Grouch Military Surplus
- Permaculture Classroom
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- NW Edible
- Primal Power
- Whole Systems Design
Additional Links Provided by the Council
- Coyote Attacks on Humans
- Paul Wheaton’s Rocket Mass Heater Event
- The Hands On Home – Book Erica Recommended
- Yogurt Stater Cultures from Erica
- Making Yogurt at NWEdible.com from Erica
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.