Today is Friday so it is time for our ask expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third provide any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss
- Jack on creating a business, something cool on the way and more
- Jack on the coming TSP fall events, this time we are blowing it out!
- Bryan Black on concealed carry
- Darby Simpson on small scale pig production
- Nick Ferguson on fall planting of trees and other perennials
- John Pugliano on the ups and downs of independent contracting
- Michael Jordan on the actual work of bee keeping
- Erica Strauss on sun dried tomatoes and storage thereof
- Gary Collins on organic vs. raw milk cheese for those on paleo
- Ben Falk on cultivation of black locust
- Keith Snow on cooking lamb
- Jack’s send off to a great weekend, get something done!
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1625
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- ITS Tactical
- Harvest Eating
- Old Grouch Military Surplus
- Permaculture Classroom
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- NW Edible
- Primal Power
- Whole Systems Design
Additional Links Provided by the Council
- TSP Fall Event
- Liger Gun Belt – From Bryan Black
- Mean Gene Leather Belt – From Bryan Black
- Lenwood Leather – From Jack (MSB gets a discount)
- Pig Drinking Deck – From Darby Simpson
- Training Pigs to Electric Fence – From Darby Simpson
- Charlie Papazian’s Prickly Pear Cactus Mead – From Jack
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.