Episode-2436- Expert Council Q&A for 5-10-19
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (20.4MB)
Today its Friday so it’s time for the expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
Today on The Survival Podcast, the expert council answers questions on sheep, chickens, marketing, diet, chagas disease, investing, law enforcement, batteries, profitable hobbies and more.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss…
- Running sheep and chickens together – Darby Simpson
- The reasons for inflammatory responses to the US food supply – Gary Collins
- Getting started as a new marketer – Nicole Sauce
- How likely is chagas disease in dogs and cats – Doc Kelly
- 5 Investing questions in one response – John Pugliano
- A officer responds to a video about shooting cops – Officer Steve Wise
- Another update on the battery issues at Amazon and counterfeit batteries – Steven Harris
- How to make your hobbies pay for themselves without ruining them – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Online
- Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Biltong for Breakfast
- TSP Android App
- TSP iPhone App
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2015
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2016
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2017
- Larken Rose on Shooting Police Officer Steve Wise was Responding To
- Larken’s Response to an Officer Who Commented on the Above Video
- YouTube Channel of the Week – Living Traditions Homestead
- Everyday People – Sly and the Family Stone
Geoff Lawton’s Permaculture Videos
- 2019 Permaculture Masterclass :: Video-1
- 2019 Permaculture Masterclass :: Video 2
- 2019 Permaculture Masterclass :: Video 3
- 2019 Permaculture Masterclass :: Video 4
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- Home Made Wonderlust
- Affordable DC Generators
- Hack My Solar
- MT Knives
- Living Free in Tennessee
- Harvest Eating
- Old Grouch Military Surplus
- Permaculture Classroom
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- The Simple Life Now
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
Daaaaammmmnnn…. I did not even THINK about cooking oils. Come to think of it, my mom & stepdad and my sister-in-law’s family they all use those big-ass containers of canola oil and olive oil. If restaurants that use those things all the time end up with cooking oil past its prime, it’s very possible our relatives we visit have the same issue. The cooking oils we use here (olive oil and sunflower oil mostly) are usually in small bottles that don’t last us more than a month or two.
Anyway, I think that talk of steak has me wanting to throw some local grass-fed beef into the sous vide pot. Yet another habit I picked up from this show… 😉
I would second living traditions homestead on the basis that a large part of monetization for them is selling plant starts at farmers market. Personally I have a ton of issues starting seeds and their videos on their seed starting setup have been quite helpful to me.