Episode-2392- Expert Council Q&A for 3-1-19
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (21.5MB)
Today its Friday so it’s time for the expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
Today on The Survival Podcast, the expert council answers questions on saving money, investing, alcohol stoves, backpacking, rabbits, business, back up power, skill development, composting and more.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss…
- Final reminder about the spring workshop – Jack
- Ways to make saving automatic and painless – Gary Collins
- Alcohol stoves for back packing and camping – Jessica Mills
- Building a rabbit business – Darby Simpson and Jack
- Running a furnace during a power outage and developing construction skills – Shawn Mills
- Can you compost dog poo safely – Geoff Lawton
- How emerging demographics effect real estate investing – John Pugliano
- Saving vs. investing and the importance of knowing the difference – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Online
- Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Biltong for Breakfast
- TSP Android App
- TSP iPhone App
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2015
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2016
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2017
- Building a Cat Food Alcohol Stove
- Solo Stove Lite
- High Cotton – Alabama
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- MT Knives
- Humble Mechanic
- Living Free in Tennessee
- Harvest Eating
- Old Grouch Military Surplus
- Permaculture Classroom
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- NW Edible
- Primal Power
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
Jack, you mentioned in the show notes you would have a link to audio for Richest Man in Babylon.
Jack – do your comments on Alberta RE apply to energy heavy but more diversified cities like Houston?
Yes but not as much.