Today is Friday so it is time for our ask expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
Today the expert council answers questions on, PV3, living off your land, contour based design, intermittent fasting, hand crank charging, owner financing, bee habitat and more.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss
- Are you coming to PV3 – Here is why you should – Jack
- What does getting 80% of your diet off of 10 acres look like – Ben Falk
- Using berms above grades as swale like features – Geoff Lawton
- Growing lavender on contour with small swales – Geoff Lawton
- The effects of intermittent on blood sugars – Gary Collins
- What is the efficiency of hand crank charging – Steven Harris
- What are the benefits and pitfalls of owner financing – John Pugliano
- Providing bee habitat vs. keeping bees – Michael Jordan
- Setting up a solar charging system for electro fence – Darby Simpson
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1725
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Permaculture Voices 3
Sponsors of the Day
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- ITS Tactical
- Harvest Eating
- Old Grouch Military Surplus
- Permaculture Classroom
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- NW Edible
- Primal Power
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.