Today its Friday so it’s time for expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
Today the expert council answers questions on knife making, cattle, fish farming, eczema, fermented chilies, dealing with law enforcement, cooking and more.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss
- Choosing steel for your knife projects – Patrick Roehrman
- Control of flies around cattle the natural way – Darby Simpson
- Dealing with black walnut debris when farming fish – Geoff Lawton
- Dealing with eczema – Garry Collins
- Fermenting the current bounty of Hatch green chilies – Erica Strauss
- Cooking green vegetables, what is the “sweet point” – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Year 68
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Online
- Grandaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Information
- Fly Control Article from Darby Simpson
- All Revved Up With No Place to Go – Meatloaf
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- MT Knives
- Humble Mechanic
- Living Free in Tennessee
- Harvest Eating
- Old Grouch Military Surplus
- Permaculture Classroom
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- NW Edible
- Primal Power
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.