Episode-2578- The Expert Council Show for 1-10-20
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (20.8MB)
Today it’s time for the expert council show. To ask a question for a show like this, just send an email to me at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with “TSPC Expert” in the subject line.
Today on The Survival Podcast, the expert council answers questions on mob mentality, COPD, vehicle maintenance, knives, budgeting, bee keeping, careers, investing, hydroponics and more.
In the body of your email first tell me the council member your question is for. Second ask your question concisely in one to two sentences maximum. Third any and all details after that. This is the formula to give you the best chance of getting on the air.
I do what I can to get as many of your questions as possible on the air but can’t always get to all of them. Our council is made of a wide variety of experts in everything from the tactical to the practical and everything in between.
To get more information on our Expert Council visit our “Meet the Expert Council Page” to learn more about them and their specific areas of expertise.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss…
- Quote of the day – “The mob is easily led and may be moved by the smallest force, so that its agitations have a wonderful resemblance to those of the sea.” ~ Polybius
- Dealing with COPD during a time you can’t get higher medical assistance – Doc Bones
- Vehicle maintenance at 50,000 miles – Derek Bonepietro
- Developing a patina on a carbon steel knife or tool – Patrick Roehrman
- Guarding against the dreaded “impulse buy” – Gary Collins
- The 10 essential tools for a bee keeper – Michael Jordan
- Choosing a career for the young and investing for those nearing retirement – John Pugliano
- Combining kratky hydroponics with deep water recirculating to make life easier – Jack
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Online
- TSP Android App
- TSP iPhone App
- Rare Plant Store – Awesome Deals from Nick Ferguson
- Dr. Kratky’s YouTube Channel
- Livin Thing – ELO
Websites of the Expert Council Members
- Home Made Wonderlust
- Affordable DC Generators
- Hack My Solar
- MT Knives
- Living Free in Tennessee
- A Bee Friendly Company
- Investable Wealth
- The Simple Life Now
- Whole Systems Design
- Doom and Bloom
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.
Da kine – Hawaiian Pidgen English: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxdy6SaeDTQ
To the guy whose son is in western Mt,
I’m an electrician in the Missoula area. Hit me up if he’s interested and we can chat what the trade is like
I want bumper stickers!!!!
maybe Jack 2020. Or Spirko 2020 Get Shit Done!!!
I quit smoking over 2 years ago. You had some very good advice, and good common sense things to have in place. I was hoping you would include some exercises, breathing techniques, or plants that may increase the oxygen in the air, and possibly even clean the air a bit. I know some things, like the coffee, I knew. That is good for asthma too. But maybe some ways to produce the controlled coughing you were talking about. I heard once or twice about Iodine being helpful for bringing up mucus. I know there are vitamins that help with oxygenation of the blood. One I can’t get any more was B-15. It could help reverse hypoxia.
Again, Thank you