Andrew is a 55 year old graduate of the University of Illinois B.A. Political Science/Economics/Criminolgy.
He also served in the United States Army, Infantry (MOS 11B1P) but ended up in S2. He did three years active duty, then five years in the GaANG on the pistol team, and armorer for a Personnel Services Company.
He then dedicated himself to 27 years law enforcement with a wide degree of experience including patrol/drug investigations/supervision/management in a major metro-Atlanta LE agency with +/- 1000 employees and a service population of 700,000.
He is the third generation of LEO in his family and the fourth generation was sworn in two years ago. He joins us today with a LEOs perspective on dealing with law enforcement contacts and on LEOs that both keep and break their oaths.
Join Us Today As We Discuss…
- Why people become police officers, and why some make it a career
- The culture of police officers
- Police officers and the Constitution
- How to interact with police officers when
- “Stopped” perhaps as a suspect of a minor crime
- As a witness to an incident
- During a disaster, natural or man made
- When armed with a firearm
- Marijuana why you can be for legalization even if you think it is bad
- How to be respectful, yet not be grovelling and roll over for the cop
- Individual officers vs. law enforcement administration
- Race and law enforcement
- Effective relationships between law enforcement and people to make better communities
- Modern Survivalism and LE and how there are many intersections of principles
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1963
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Amazon
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Mr. Postman – The Beatles
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.