Some in our community are starting to toss around the concept of a new “civil war”. I understand why but I disagree. Yet the US may be heading into something more like a late 80s, early 90s USSR break down. Notice I didn’t use the more common term, “break up”.
Would this be good, bad, terrible, a mix, well as in most complex things I think “it depends”. And it depends on a lot. How does it go down, how long does it last, how do different regions respond. Additionally where do you live and not just what state but what part of that state? Do you have a local system of support, would those around you see you as one of us, one of them or a loner and what does that mean based on where you are?
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- First some announcements about TSP 2020
- Next some updates on Social Media and how it actually ties into today’s subject
- Making the case for why this won’t happen first
- Why it really can happen, what has happened before will happen again
- A big lessons from history, it is seldom the good guys that engage in insurrection
- A disconnect in the dichotomy and why it is dangerous (they believe their own bullshit)
- Would your state or a group there of break off and declare sovereignty, can they realistically do so
- Why the “we are stronger” ethos is flawed in just two words, supply chains
- Some of what Glen Tate may have right in the 299 Days series
- What CoVid is telling us about this, state lock downs, interstate quarantines, etc.
- Why I keep saying get out of the cities, get out, get out, get out
- Now is the time to amp up preps, all of them, no matter what happens you are gonna need em
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.