Benjamin Page of Pastos Verdes Farm returns to TSPC today for the 3rd time. This time we talk natural medicine and specifically comfrey along with how animal systems work with human health as well.
Ben is a father, a husband, author, podcaster, meat eating, garden growing chiropractor. He is on a mission to bring the garden and our connection to nature and earth into the forefront of our journey for greater health and well-being.
He believes enjoying the earth beneath us is the only way to achieve sustainable health as an individual and continuous sustainability for the human race as a whole.
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Flote
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
- Comfrey – Past, Present and Future by Lawrence D. Hills
- The Herbal Medicine Makers Handbook by James Green
- NIH Study on Lantana
Sponsors of the Day
- Paul Wheaton’s Amazing Homestead Bundle – So Much Value for so Little Money
- The Weathsteading Podcast – Grow Your Wealth Like a Forest
- Join the MSB Here
- Politics is a Game T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- The Greater Reset 4 Conference in Bastrop Texas
- Barrina LED Grow Lights – TspAz Item of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Podcast
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.