As I do not subscribe to the alarmism around CO2 based climate change I am often accused of being of all things, a “climate change denier”. This is so asinine! I am actually very concerned about climate change an always have been. And to be clear I am concerned about both man made and natural climate change.
Breaking it down into both sides I would say that natural is the bigger issue (you can’t stop it) and that man made is also a big problem and has likely caused issues with reducing natural moderation of our ecosystems.
While the alarmists have stopped saying “global warming” and replaced it with a variety of terms to prop up the narrative such as simply climate change and other terms like climate chaos and global weirding, the narrative still focuses on warming once you get past the marketing paint of the term of the week.
As I have said before while warming can be a problem, it pales in comparison to the alternative, cooling. History has shown it is cooling climates that lead to famine, death and war for humanity. Sadly I fear we are entering the cooling cycle I predicted all the way back in 2008 and 2009, specifically in the 2020s-2050s. This has all happened before, it will happen again and it is driven mostly by solar cycles.
So called science has ignored the role of solar cycles for decades to prop up their narrative. This is both foolish and dangerous. Not to mention is defies common sense. The real problems we have now are pretty devastating if this cycle plays out the way many are now beginning to accept that it will. Consider that this time with a global population that will soon exceed 8 billion. Also as you will see today yes, humans do effect the climate and this again has compromised natural moderators.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- Why the supposed 99% of scientists statistic is flawed in so many ways
- Before you just “trust the science” think about CoVid and so called science
- The biggest human caused climate impacts that I am most concerned about….
- Top soil run off
- Biocide run off
- Aquifer depletion
- Ground water depletion
- Mercury, other heavy metals and plastics in our water (fresh and oceans both)
- Sulpher and other mining by products in our ground water
- Urban heat island effects
- Loss of biological diversity in a multitude of ways
- When you consider those 10 factors the single biggest contributor to real human caused climate change is agriculture
- Natural Climate is also shifting and it appears to be shifting to colder and drier
- We are entering sun cycle #25, it appears it could be on par with the Maunder Minimum and at least the Dalton Minimum (c. 1795-1823)
- Other things that tend to accompany solar minimums
- An erratic jetstream
- Volcanic eruptions tend to increase
- We get hit with more cosmic rays
- Now consider the added effects of….
- Reduced surface water
- Less water for irrigation
- A highly polluted ocean
- A lack of biological diversity
- The burden on production systems from 8 billion people
- What can we do about this, not much and a lot at the same time
- Production systems must be able to stand a zone shift of at least 1 in both directions
- Continue to build permaculture and regenerative systems
- Earthworks should be done at a national scale but it likely won’t happen
- Stop tilling the soil for annual ag – even conventional no till is an improvement
- In the end you should assume the worst and plan for it, if it doesn’t happen you are still better off
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- Get Paid When You Search the Web with Presearch
- Great Article on the Grand Solar Minimum
- YouTube/Odysee Channels I Mentioned
- Episode-138- What if Climate Change Means Global Cooling?
- Geoff Lawton Video with the Tuscon Swales – Coming Soon
- Far Afghanistan – James Taylor
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.