In today’s episode, titled “Choose Your Hard,” we delve deep into the undeniable truths of life’s challenges. Every path we choose comes with its own set of difficulties. Whether it’s the daily grind of a 9-to-5 job, the heart-wrenching struggles of poverty, or the unpredictable journey of building a business, each presents its own unique hardships. But what if I told you that, since life is inevitably going to be tough, you might as well choose the path that offers the most freedom?
The corporate world, with its structured hours, demanding bosses, and the monotony of routine tasks, can be draining. It’s a hard path, often leading to burnout and a feeling of being trapped in a never-ending cycle. On the other hand, the challenges of poverty are even more daunting. The constant worry about the next meal, the looming debts, and the societal judgments can be soul-crushing. It’s a hard that no one would willingly choose, yet many find themselves ensnared by circumstances beyond their control.
However, there’s another “hard” that we explore in this episode: building a business. Yes, it’s fraught with uncertainties, sleepless nights, and immense pressure. But it also offers something the other paths don’t – the promise of freedom. The freedom to make your own decisions, to shape your destiny, and to reap the rewards of your hard work. It’s a path that allows you to take control, to be the master of your fate, and to potentially break free from the constraints that other “hards” impose.
In “Choose Your Hard,” we aim to inspire and motivate our listeners to embrace challenges head-on. Life will always be hard, but it’s up to us to decide which hard is worth fighting for. If you’re looking for a sign to take that leap of faith, to start that business, or to chase that dream, this episode might just be it. Join us as we discuss why choosing the hard that leads to freedom is the best choice you can make.
Join Me Today to Discuss….
- Life is hard (at times)
- Working a job for less than you think you are worth is hard
- Begging for time off when you want it is hard
- Being poor is hard
- Living paycheck to paycheck is hard
- Taking on debt you can’t pay back is hard
- Designing your life is hard
- Building a business is hard
- Choose your hard
- The path of the entrepreneur is….
- The path that is the hardest at the beginning
- The path that is eventually the easiest
- The path with the eventual highest level of freedom
- Finding your path as an entrepreneur
- What do you love and have passion for
- What are you good at or what do you want to become good at
- What is most important to you in life
- The golden trifecta of marketing, products and services are bought for three reasons
- Life Changing
- Educational/Entertaining or both
- What if you are simply not the person who wants a business
- Don’t do it then
- Treat your career like a business though
- Become an investor
- Remember every choice is hard, so you better choose wisely, the one thing you can’t get back is time
Resources for today’s show…
- My Nosta.me Profile – Find me on Nostr
- My TikTok Channel
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- Paul Wheaton’s Awesome Fundle!
- The Self Reliance Festival in Camden TN – VIP Passes for SRF
- The WealthSteading Podcast
- Set of 6 Silicone Basting Brushes – Item of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.