AJ Harrison is a long time member of the TSPC community and has been casting lead bullets for his entire adult life. He joins us today to discuss casting bullets and how it fits into the prepping lifestyle. We discuss how to get started, where to source lead and how to scale for efficiency. We will also discuss the full casting process, reloading with cast rounds, using gas checks, troubleshooting bad casts, molds along with some general ballistics stuff.
Resources for today’s show…
- Find Me on Nostr
- Article Explaining the GrowNostr Initiative
- Join the Members Brigade
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- All My Recommend Bitcoin Tools and Resources
Sponsors of the Day
- Join the MSB Here
- K9 Academy – Learn to train your dog like a pro
- USA Berkey Filters – Get your Berkey stuff from “The Berkey Guy”
- Redneck Hippy Duck Farmer T-Shirts at TspSwag.com
- The Vevor 10 Inch Meat Slicer – Item of the Day
Video Version of Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon.
Want all the Early TSP Episodes?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 80 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.