I am in the home office today so no background noise from the highway as I take a variety of listener calls from the audience. Remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and be heard on the air.
Join me today as I answer the following questions…
- If you are using a pool for reserve water how do you keep the water useful with the grid down?
- What is going on with gas, will the price go back up soon, any shortages coming?
- Are we going to loose military surplus brass, will a new law require it to be destroyed rather than recycled?
- Are we about to have reloading shut down with bar coded ammunition, what is the real driving force behind ammunition tracking technologies?
- What is going on in Mexico and what does it mean to us? Is our government a bigger problem in how they are spinning things that what is really going on south of the border?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Region 5 Get Together
- Members Support Brigade
- Dirt Time 2009
- Lights Out Audio Preview
- Two Democratic Senators shut down the law requiring the destruction
- Texas Plans for Mexican Refugees
- Gas to hit 2.50 by mid spring even with no impact from oil prices
- Forum thread on ammo tracking – all about the money – isn’t always?
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.