So it is Friday and time for another round of your calls to 866-65-THINK. Today we have some great calls on compost vs. fertilizer, storing water, saving money, controlling misquotes, terrorist attacks and more.
Join me today as we discuss…
- What is the difference between compost and organic fertilizer
- What is the future of metals like copper
- Can you loose nutrient during the composting cycle
- How to control mosquitoes in a self watering garden
- Thoughts on heart worm prevention for dogs
- Dealing with a boil water order the easy way, have water
- Prepping for nuclear, bio, chemical and terrorist attacks
- A machine gun as an financial investment?
- Advice for the young person concerned about our economic future
- Thoughts on competing currencies and the bitcoin
- A second water line to save money? In some places yes!
- The dreaded squash vine borer, what to do about it
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
- Page I mentioned on Natural Heartworm Prevention
- Info on the Bitcoin
- BT Mosquito Dunks
- Gardens Alive
- Larry Hall’s YouTube Channel
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.