Today I take your calls on BOBs, travel prepping, community, chickens, retirement, toxic compost, fuel storage, real estate, gun control and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Meet me at the Self Reliance Expo in Arlington – July 27-28 (link)
- A TSP Only Special at the Expo (link)
- A listener talks about being stuck in DC while traveling during the black out
- A listener gets to meet Chef Keith Snow and reports on the power of community
- Thoughts on the danger of gangs in a break down
- Will feeding chickens fruit harm their egg laying rates
- Dealing with a old 401K and tax issues
- Concerns with toxins in compost
- A special consideration for storing gasoline in IBCs
- How to keep bare root trees alive until it is time to plant them
- Thoughts on making choices in home buying
- The UN Small Arms Treaty, not good but NOT a gun ban in the US
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- TSP Early Entry Meet and Greet at the Self Reliance Expo
- Meet Me at the Self Reliance Expo
- Get Tickets to the Self Reliance Expo
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.