Today I take your calls on paleo eating, gas prices, handgun ammo, firearms training, gardening, BOBs, firewood, inflation, economic collapse, the Obamacare decision and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Meet me at the Self Reliance Expo in Arlington – July 27-28 (link)
- The death of the silver bullet vote republican objection just occured
- What is the deal with property with “free natural gas”
- Using hybrid popular as firewood
- Dealing with times it is impractical to take your BOB with you
- What would a move to a cashless society look like and how fast would it happen
- Hype vs reality with self defense ammo
- Why are gas prices down, is it actually “cheap” right now
- Why do some trainers have students drop firearms on purpose
- Choosing between mulching or cover cropping
- How much value must the dollar loose before people just “stay home”
- More specific proof that networks like Nat Geo exploit and misrepresent us
- Thoughts on memory and the blessing and curse of Asperger’s
- Paleo without organic, grass fed, pastured, etc.
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- Meet Me at the Self Reliance Expo
- Get Tickets to the Self Reliance Expo
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Back Yard Food Production – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.