Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on earthworks, business ownership, ducks, ammo, finance, soils, relationships, homesteading and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Nick Ferguson joins us to discuss his earth works course
- Some reality about business ownership and development
- Duck water and function stacking and willow trees
- How much ammo is too much, how do you know what is enough
- Can you beat the system with a 401K, yes, but it might beat you back and harder
- What are the ability and limits of “just build healthy soil and all is well”
- Advice for finding a person to live your life with, or just a date for Friday
- Practicing with your gear with procedures and protocols in mind
- Things to do and not to do when getting ready to move
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1638
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Tax Consequences of a Job Loss on a 401k loan
- Lawyers, Guns and Money – Warren Zevon
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.