Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on chickens, insurance, batteries, gardening, retirement, timber land, hogs, law enforcement and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Dealing with feeding of chickens at different age groups
- Thoughts on health insurance for self employed and small business
- Thoughts on nickle iron batteries from Steven Harris
- Dealing with a neighbors lawn chemicals (weed and feed)
- Sizing chickens coops and runs in suburbia
- Planting timber trees as a retirement investment
- Thoughts on supplemental pig feed and adjusting conventional feed accordingly
- When CPS refused to act vs. over reacts
- Just because one claims to be a cop, doesn’t mean they are one
- Why does my accent change
- Why gas over propane for generators if you don’t have a “pig”
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1435
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- The Great Big AgriTrue Contest
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Backwoods Home – (sponsor of the day)
- Information on Health Insurance for the Self Employed
- Iron Edison Batteries – Discount coming to the MSB soon!
- Chop Rite Grinder I Mentioned
- Forum Thread on My Accent LOL
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.