Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on bombings, shootings, sick trees, life balance, planting trees, economics and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Work with Jack Weekend Sign Up by Noon Friday
- A speak pipe update
- Fall has begun, tick-tock, the clock ticks for us all
- My take on the Oklahoma shooting
- Dealing with sick trees
- Balancing family prepping with community living
- Responding during a bombing if you are near it
- Prepping the ground for tree planting
- The current long term economic outlook
- Function stacking grapes and dogs, yea really
- Bottling wine the easy way, aka the Spirko way
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1876
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Amazon
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Uline 2.5 Gallon Carboy
- Sick Tree Treatment by Howard Garrett
- Come Join the Murder -The White Buffalo & The Forest Rangers
- Come Join the Murder – Lyrics Meanings
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.