Today on The Survival Podcast, I take your calls on cooking, recipes, making butter, permaculture, life hacks, crypto trading, gardening and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details. Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss…
- Quote of the Week – “Do what you can, with what you’ve got, where you are.” ~ Squire Bill Widener
- How to best season new cast iron cookware
- Making Caesar Style Dressing the lazy way and the right way
- How to make butter at home and when it makes sense to do so
- The word “hugulkulture” makes it to the main stream world
- A listener calls in about “Jack’s Hacks” and give three good ones of his own
- What does trading volume tells us about a crypto currently
- An idea to get crypto without a paper trail and how it shows what a war is on against crypto in general
- More on the garden project for the 2019 fall TSP Workshop
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Online
- Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Biltong for Breakfast
- TSP Android App
- TSP iPhone App
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2015
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2016
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2017
- Source for Today’s Quote Attribution
- Theodore Roosevelt’s Autobiography
- African Game Trails – By Theodore Roosevelt
- Cesar Dressing the Lazy Way
- Cesar Dressing the Right Way
- The Contested Origin of the Cesar Salad
- Dexter Russel Spatula
- Paul Wheaton’s Cast Iron Article
- Very Very Old Video of My Old Boat Mentioned Today
- I’m No Superman – Lazlo Bane
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.