Today on The Survival Podcast, I take your calls on fasting, diet, cryptocurrency, silver and gold, rain catchment, composting and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details. Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss…
- Quote of the Week – “Do your work with your whole heart, and you will succeed. There is so little competition.” ~ Elbert Hubbard Read
- What is intermittent fasting and how does it work with keto
- How to buy 2nd tier crypto like Ark
- Thoughts on silver and gold ratios in personal investments
- The safety of using rain water for drinking water
- A use for crappy vegan protein powder
- A listener who is making the most of his dash
- Dealing with a ton of pigeon dropping from a roosting tree
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Online
- Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Biltong for Breakfast
- Keto KFC Style Fried Chicken
- Documentaries on the Dangers of Sugars and Carbs I Mentioned
- TSP Android App
- TSP iPhone App
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2015
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2016
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2017
- Quiet Your Mind – Zac Brown Band
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.