Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on self worth, patriot groups, dogs, audio hosting, sales as a skill, cover crops and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- A listener tells us the effect of understanding self worth
- Who are “The Watchman”, well they seem like “The Wackadoodles” to me
- Thoughts on business partnerships, what makes them work and what kills em
- Feeding dogs on trapped and hunted varmints, etc.
- Why I self host all my audio instead of using things like Libsyn
- How to maintain balance with multi tree back yard orcharding
- Developing the skill of selling
- Cover crop selections
- Why the time for living is now, not at retirement
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1641
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Dave Wilson on Choosing Varieties for Multi Tree Planting
- Dave Wilson on Back Yard Orchard Culture
- Dave Wilson Multi Tree Diagrams
- C’Mon Sixty-Five by Mel MacDaniel
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.