Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on dealing with negative family members, trapping rabbits, storm preparedness, cooking, libertarian ethics, the media, guns and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Dealing with toxic and negative family members
- Eating trapped wild rabbits
- How reality can motivate preparedness
- How to make your own mayo and why it is safe even with raw eggs
- Self learning machine come to the recycling sector
- Thoughts on the morality of using a “government funded program”
- Why is the news always full of fear and danger and horrible things
- Oh look the government exempted themselves from yet another of their own laws
- Comparing airsoft guns to lead pellet guns for practice and training
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1862
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Amazon
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Alton Brown on Making Mayo
- Can’t Keep a Good Man Down – Alabama
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.