Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on real estate, teaching, guns, prepping, investing, earthworks, bugging out, careers, dogs and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Buying a home with an existing farm/enterprise on it
- How should teachers prepare for coming shifts in education
- The RONI Pistol Conversion and the Copper Scout Rifle Concept
- Getting started prepping for 100 bucks
- To key line or to swale, that is the question
- Bugging out with small children
- More on pursuing a career in engineering
- More on training dogs in a foreign language
- Uses for China-berry wood
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Year 42
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Online
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing
- Sub -2000 With Swivel Mount Optics
- RONI Pistol Carbine Conversion
- MyFordBoy – Youtuber of the Day
- I’m Not Gonna Miss You – Glen Campbell
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.