Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on tea cup kids, communications, water storage, energy, gardening, business, economics, bug out bags, public service, shooting and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get many of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Why depriving kids of scrapes and scratches may be doing a lot of harm
- Using old military field phones for communications
- Using tanks that once contained methanol, why it shouldn’t worry you
- The price of going on grid vs. off grid living
- Alternatives to herbicides, the systemic method vs. replacement therapy
- Magazines I prefer to Mother Earth News for homestead information
- Advice for those wishing to publish a book today
- What does it say about us that our historic parks sell imported souvenirs
- Not getting discourage with your gardening
- Stabilizing fuel, gas vs. diesel
- Building a BOB out of a guitar case
- Special considerations for those using a slap cap
- Thoughts on the Chevy K5 Blazer
- A promise from a new police officer, my thoughts on keeping it
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Shop for TSP Silver
- TSP Gear
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- WD-1 Field Phone Wire
- Old Grouch on BOV’s – Lots on the 1008 and 1009 CUCV
- Basics and Thoughts on Reloading – Old Episode of TSP in the Car Days
- All TSP Episodes Tagged Ballistics
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons and Security
- Joe Nobody – Holding Your Ground – Bug-out and Societal Breakdown
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.