Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on poultry, business, demographics, chicken jerky, frozen meat, irrigation, dogs and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Raising geese and chickens together
- A follow up on competition at a farmers market
- How will aging and dying boomers effect our housing market
- How to store chicken other than freezing it
- How long can you keep meat frozen and still have good quality
- Another option for moving water to high head levels with solar
- Thoughts on gravity irrigation methods
- More on training dogs to obey off leash, etc.
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Online
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing
- Biltong For Breakfast
- How to make Chicken Jerky Safely
- Pump Dillon Mentioned
- We Are The Others – Delain
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.