Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on herbal teas, plants, aquaponics, microgreens, business, earth works, cooking, mead making and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Getting started blending your own teas
- Plants for a seasonally wet ditch
- Building fishless aquaponics systems (hydroponics)
- Dealing with competitors in the microgreens market
- Getting assistance with earth works design from the ag extension office
- Making your own sparkling water
- Choosing a wok, your stove matters
- Thoughts on the Farmer’s Almanac
- Venturing into commercial mead making
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Year 132
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Online
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing
- Biltong For Breakfast
- Rob Bob on Fishless Aquaponics
- Herb and Tea Category at TSPAZ
- All About the Bacon Sale
- The Highway – Bob Seager
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.