Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on water, business, legal battles, ponds, international travel, the military, teaching, “master gardeners” and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Is nitrogen in your well water a concern, how does it get there, what can you do about it
- Start a business now or take a very high paying job to raise funds
- When to work for liberty, vs. walk to it (Bakers Green Acres Saga Continues)
- Ben Falk with more on pond aeration
- Steven Harris on International Travel Prep (blow you away level of detail)
- A yelp for teachers? It turns out they do exist!
- Why I don’t give a fiddlers fart about “Jade Helm”
- When not to bother with swales
- How do you decide what your price point is in business
- Thoughts on “Master Gardener” courses
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1549
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Bakers Green Acres
- Prep1234.com for all the Stuff Steven Harris Recommended
- PermaEthos Founders Claim Your Founders Cert and Coin
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.