Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on bird flu, basic prepping, buying plants, raising ducks, battery banks, irrigation, tree propagation, just plant it, quirky facts and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- What does avian flu really mean to small flock keepers
- Mundane prepping is often the most important
- What to do when mail order plants are poor quality or die
- Dealing with mortality in ducklings
- 10 ducks on a half acre of pasture, yep, not a problem
- Steven Harris on home computer battery back up systems
- The heck with Nike and just do it, instead f-it, just plant it
- Putting in irrigation in remote locations without power
- Why do horticulture systems result in higher percentages of male births
- What to do with tree seedlings in the first year if you are not ready to plant them
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1564
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.