Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on ash borers, canning, food storage, generators, cars, organic food, humor, monetizing content and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Thoughts on the emerald ash borer
- Canning meat and following procedure to the letter
- Food storage in warm and humid climates
- More on running natural gas to your generator
- How to choose a car for your needs
- Is organic food really better for you than conventional
- An angry man calls in because the zello team banned him – LOL
- Determining revenue models for your blog/online magazine
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1964
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Amazon
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- You Really Got Me – The Kinks
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.