Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on lawns, making fuel, land remediation, GMO label laws, food storage, fencing, open source, karma and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Improving a lawn with white clover
- Follow up with the guy that gave me heck about our app, and trees for fuel
- Growing food on land that has been contaminated in various ways in the past
- My opinion on Vermont’s new GMO label law
- A listener checks in on my food journal concept
- Thoughts on state and local primaries as a way to effect change
- Fencing property, buying smart and understanding improvements
- More on open source hardware
- Bees, native pollinators and native species only Nazis
- How long is too long for meat to be in the freezer
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1751
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Paul Wheaton’s Article on Organic Lawn Care
- Thank the Cowboy for the Ride – Chris Ledoux
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.