Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on zoning, investing, cold frames, pension funds, Trump’s economy, plant propagation and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- How to have the best impact on “zoning regulations” possible
- Thoughts on automated intelligence driven investing (robo advisers)
- The use of windo UV film on cold frames, nope not a good idea at all
- Deciding if and if so how to cash out early on a pension
- Can Trump “turn around the economy” is that was presidents even do
- Propagation of black locusts from suckers and cuttings
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1961
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Amazon
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Forbes Article on Robo Advisers
- Returns Vary Widely Among Robo Advisers
- Article on Black Locust Cutting Propagation
- The Story Behind Travlin Man
- Travelin Man – Rickey Nelson
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.