Today on The Survival Podcast I take your phone calls financial freedom, pond building, hard water, food storage, wood chippers, tools, guns, mead making and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details. Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Another listener on the path to total financial freedom
- Building a trout pond in a cold climate
- More on dealing with hard water
- Food storage on the paleo/keto lifestyle
- Is wood chipping worth the time, energy and cost
- Marking your tools for a work environment to prevent accidental permanent borrowing
- The growing trend of red dot sights on duty and carry pistols
- How long should mead be in both primary and secondary fermenters
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Online
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing
- Biltong For Breakfast
- Food Storage for those that Don’t Live on Carbs
- People Get Old – Lorri McKenna
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.