Today on The Survival Podcast I take your phone calls on beef, reloading, soils, fish, guns, ducks, winter weather, land and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details. Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- What is grass finished beef really all about
- Staying safe when shot shell reloading
- More on amending soils
- Increasing large mouth bass size in a pond
- Night sights and lasers for carry guns
- Getting ducks of different groups to “flock together”
- Dealing with a late season hard freeze
- How much land do you need to not see or hear your neighbors
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Online
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing
- Biltong For Breakfast
- Lee Load All 12 Gauge
- Lee Load All 20 Gauge
- Lee Load All 16 Gauge
- Modern Reloading by Richard Lee (new edition)
- Building Soil Fertility Recent TSP Episode
- Grass Shrimp on Ebay
- Hold On Tight – ELO
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.