Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on guns, civil war, jerusalem artichokes, gardening, comfrey, content creation, trolls, jerky, teaching and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- The future of song of the day, 96 WILL NOT HAPPEN
- The advantages of a hammer less hand gun
- Are we currently in a political civil war
- Propagation of jerusalem artichokes
- Using “forest soil” in a new garden
- What exactly is a tow plow, why should we care
- Comfrey’s role in garden bed establishment
- The Sony Creative Cloud for content creators
- How do you deal with trolls
- The proper storage of jerky, why I don’t recommend vac sealing
- A teacher quits for all the right reasons, and is still a teacher
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1954
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Amazon
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Mister Sandman – The Chordettes
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.