Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on economics, jobs, music, grazing, hugulkultur, diabetes, composting, chickens, planting trees, virtual nations and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- First thank you guys and WHAT A WEEK!
- Thoughts on future employment, contracting and mobility
- You can now download our theme song in full
- Thoughts on mob grazing and holistic management vs. conventional thinking
- When it comes to hugulkultur, forget about the nitrogen “loss” and rock on
- Herbs for diabetics and are diabetics dead meat if TSHTF
- How to deal with beaver from a permaculture perspective
- How to deal with excess acidity from coffee when vermicoposting
- Hog panels for chicken tractors, what works and what doesn’t
- When and how to plant Mimosa Trees from seed
- Cooking ground hogs
- What video games can teach us about the virtual nation concept
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1470
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Allan Savory on Grazing Cattle to Reverse Desertification
- Greg Judy Presentation on Mob Grazing in MO
- Doom and Bloom Article on Diabetes
- TSP Episode that Talks about Crepe Myrtle for Diabetics
- Article about Crepe Myrtle for Diabetics
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.