Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on food forests, human waste, cooking, nutrition, gardening, communications, health and nutrition, education, charity and self sufficiency . For the expert council today we have questions being answered by Darby Simpson on growing feed and Tim Glance on both staying in touch and staying informed.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get many of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- How do you afford massive numbers of support trees
- Thoughts on composting human waste from several viewpoints
- Staying aware of first responder activity during a disaster
- Staying in touch with family and friends when the grid is down
- Bamboo as a timber crop
- Why we should call the Health and Medical Industry the Illness and Disease Industry
- Why I fell paleo eating is saving lives and giving people their lives back
- Why Jerusalem artichokes rock
- Keeping stored guns rust free
- The myth that premium fuel really matters in a modern vehicle
- Should bee keepers be concerned about using DE for pest control
- Why I love kerosene heaters for winter prepping and supplemental heat
- Moving from a focus on self reliance to a focus on self sufficiency
- A way to shatter tradition and build a future with a new type of scholarship
Resources for today’s show…
- The Year 1249
- Join Our Forum
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Get TSP Copper Sentinels
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Fortress Defense Consultants – (sponsor of the day)
- Black Locust Tree Seedlings from Raintree
- Thai Chile Peppers I Use for my Special Oil
- Frog Lube at Survival Gear Bags
- PermaBlue Paste
- Scientific American Article on the Myths of Premium Gas
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Our Expert Council is Made Up of…
- Kerry Davis – Dark Angel Medical – Emergency Medicine and Life Saving Care
- Bryan Black – ITS Tactical – All Things Tactical, E&E, Lock Picking, etc.
- Frank Sharp Jr. – Fortress Defense Consultants – Weapons, Tactics and Security
- Darby Simpson – DarbySimpson.com – Livestock and Farm Management/ Homestead Consulting
- Ben Falk – Whole Systems Design – Permaculture (Specializing in North Eastern Climates)
- Paul Wheaton – Permies.com – Permaculture (Specializing in North Western Climates)
- Tim Glance – Old Grouch’s Military Surplus – Bug Out Vehicles, Military Surplus and Communications
- Stephen Harris – Solar1234 – All things Energy
- Chef Keith Snow – Harvest Eating – Cooking
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.