Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on permaculture, fodder, munching, life insurance, cover crops, home defense and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Getting previously conventionally landscaped land ready for permaculture
- A listener reads a poem he wrote about TSP
- More on troubleshooting the Dead Simple Fodder System
- What to do with vegetable plants at the end of the season
- Life insurance what to buy, what not to buy and why
- A solution for those who have old style Jerry Can caps (screw on type)
- Automate watering for containers or anything really
- A listener calls in about some extremely productive laying quail
- To swale if you have irrigation already installed
- Thoughts on fungal vs. bacterial soils and silvopasture
- More on “over penetration” in home defense situations
- Juglone toxicity in pecans
- GMO corn and deer and is wheat GMO or not
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1452
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- The Dead Simple Fodder System
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.