Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on gardening in the shade, taxes, rechargeable batteries, virtual citizens, tree propagation, herbs, credit, propaganda and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- How can you garden in the shade when you have too much of it
- Can you opt out of Social Security, not really
- A message to parents for kids and Halloween candy, let em go nuts once a year
- Steve Harris on changes in the Enloop Batteries
- Who would actually use “virtual citizen status” from nations like Estonia and Ecuador
- Nick Ferguson on growing trees from seed vs. cuttings and rooting issues
- Thoughts on horse chestnut and its toxicity, short answer don’t eat it
- Thoughts on getting a land loan with dinged up credit
- What is the difference between Ceylon Cinnamon and Cassia Cinnamon
- Thoughts on amendments for soil being sheet mulched now for spring planting
- The real problem with the “America is Number One” myth
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1457
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Knife Kits – (sponsor of the day)
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- The Cinnamon I buy from Amazon.com
- Video Clip I Played Why American isn’t the Greatest Country in the World
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.