Today on The Survival Podcast I take your questions on cryptocurrency, business, situational fatigue, workplace violence, emergency alerts, gardening and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- More on doing professional work for “friends and family”
- Dealing with “survival fatigue” note not “prepper fatigue”
- Thoughts on the potential of work place violence and the aftermath of it
- Lessons from the fake missile alert in Hawaii
- The good, bad and ugly of the humble black bean
- Aquaponics in cold climates
- Thoughts on probiotics and other supliments
- A quick thought on decentralized crypto exchanges
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Year 92
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Forum – A new little site I started
- Get Your Liberty Forum Tickets – Use Code tsp10 for 10% off all tickets.
- Time in a Bottle – Jim Croce
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.