Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- The Plant Propagation Course is now live
- Jack is going to Arkansas so no TSP on Monday or Tuesday next week
- A listener asks why I don’t recommend sheep, here is the full back story
- Making bone broth with a pressure cooker, yes it works, why I don’t do it
- Why guns and antiques are commodities and can make you money but not “investments”
- Steven Harris on AGM batteries
- What is that weird fungus stuff on the ground near a fruit tree (not sure)
- Nick Ferguson on potting up nursery trees
- Planting in an area that used to be planted with spruce and soil PH consideration
- What to do with a found well
- Might the Federal Government use “pandemics” to take over hospitals
- What effect will freezing temps have on properly stored dry goods
- Thoughts on a moat style pig run to protect chickens
- A person from the millennial generation who simply feels F’d, what to do?
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1506
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- My Video on Downward Class Migration
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.